eclipse error XML structures have to start and finish with the same entity

vmkice

right am crabbing out because i have been trying to sort this error out for days and its stopping me from learning android development i always get this error (in the title ) but i cant find any mistakes in my coding can anyone help me sort this thing out before i teach my laptop how to fly thankyou\[code\]</LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"android:orientation="vertical"android:layout_width="fill_parent"android:layout_height="fill_parent"><TextViewandroid:layout_width="wrap_content"android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="your total is 0"android:textSize="45dp"android:layout_gravity="center"android:id="@+id/tvDisplay"></TextView><Buttonandroid:layout_width="250dp" android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="Add one"android:layout_gravity="center"android:textSize="20dp"android:id="@+id/bAdd"/><Buttonandroid:id="@+id/bSub"android:layout_width="250dp"android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="subtract one"android:textSize="20dp"android:layout_gravity="center"/></LinearLayout> **this is where the error line is and am new to this stuff so sorry if its somthing simple **\[/code\]

Back