dynamic site optimizatiob

DeptwabeItath

hi all,
What are the different ways for optimizing a dynamic site?

Thanks, There's too many consideration you must deal with optimizing a dynamic sites.

I will just site one. The URL. As you know this is the major concern from which it can have a big impact when doing this right. As much as possible, make a descriptive, short and easy to read URLs. This is good not only for BOTS but also for your visitors.. u r right morph.

Also apart from onpage, i need to do link building.
isnt it?

thanks, Quote: Originally Posted by fashionmoksh u r right morph.

Also apart from onpage, i need to do link building.
isnt it?

thanks, You dont have too rush on link building buddy. Anyway as far as i know, link building on static and dynamic sites are just similar.

I rather optimize the structure of your site first before going in the outside world. You dont want to present your site in Google in a bad condition right?

Well anyway, good luck on your journey
mrgreen.gif
you need to be patient and focus more on link building because of constant updating of contents. Consider first the things you need to adjust and take certain actions for before doing a link building for your site. Just like what morph said, URL is really one issue you should focus on. The pages aren't that hard to deal with though. Redirection or rewrites of the URL should be well implemented.
smile.gif
Quote: Originally Posted by morph07 There's too many consideration you must deal with optimizing a dynamic sites.

I will just site one. The URL. As you know this is the major concern from which it can have a big impact when doing this right. As much as possible, make a descriptive, short and easy to read URLs. This is good not only for BOTS but also for your visitors.. morp07 you are absolutely right about that.