Dynamic nested table cell alignment

liunx

Hey folks~<br />
<br />
Forgive me if the nature of this question is rather basic ... but, here goes. I have two tables ... one nested within another. The main table is Six (6) columns. Each column dynamically spaced according to variables being used as column titles.<br />
<br />
I then have a nested table which spans the final (right most) three columns. This nested table is, likewise, three columns comprised of dynamically generated data.<br />
<br />
Now, the problem I'm having is getting the three columns of the nested table to be the same width as the three columns of the main table. I realize that I could simply force the width of both sets of columns ... but, it would be much nicer if I could retain the dynamics of column width which would fluctuate and change accordingly.<br />
<br />
Any ideas? Thanx much,<!--content-->Could you post the code?<br />
<br />
Are you using pixel numbers or percentages?<!--content-->Sorry folks~<br />
<br />
I've jumped in a different direction with my code. My initial question of this thread is no longer a necessary scenario in my project.<br />
<br />
The question does remain interesting though.<!--content-->If you want to close it, just go to your first post in this thread, press "edit" and then "delete".<!--content-->

Back