Dunno

liunx

aha:o<!--content-->Someone is catching on with the HTMinimaListic school of web design and problems. Very reductionist.<br />
<br />
A very deep a rhetorical question you pose there. I would say the toughest I have had to think about during my time spent on the forums.<br />
<br />
Hmmm Perhaps I could see the source and then I might be able help. But my gut feeling is that orange smiley is missing some kinda attrbiute... but I would say it is a toss up between pixels/percentages.<br />
<br />
:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:<!--content-->Welcome to the forums by the way.<br />
<br />
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:<!--content-->Originally posted by entimp <br />
Someone is catching on with the HTMinimaListic school of web design and problems. Very reductionist.<br />
<br />
A very deep a rhetorical question you pose there. I would say the toughest I have had to think about during my time spent on the forums.<br />
<br />
Hmmm Perhaps I could see the source and then I might be able help. But my gut feeling is that orange smiley is missing some kinda attrbiute... but I would say it is a toss up between pixels/percentages.<br />
<br />
:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: <br />
<br />
:confused: Did I miss something? :confused:<br />
Or you really mean that? :rofl:<!--content-->Don't you see the error in his ways! He clearly got the syntax wrong with the orange smiley.<!--content-->

Back