Dumbass

I got this PM earlier, I thought it was funny:

Originally Posted by Brendius
Hi,

I respectfully requested a user name change from .void and received as a reply: 'nope'. Nice policy. I'll take myself and the free graphics design I have been doing for your members behind the scenes and at no charge to one of your competitors, or maybe I'll become a competitor.

Cheers!
vBTEAM has no competition. If there is any competition at all, it is between other sites competing against each other to be like vBTEAM.

I don't know what we'll do without your graphics, hopefully we'll survive.

Bye!

Filez

bah....good riddance I like the way people want to assume an identity of someone to pose that is rich....truly a dumbass.

GgAcE

psilocybin said:
I got this PM earlier, I thought it was funny:

vBTEAM has no competition. If there is any competition at all, it is between other sites competing against each other to be like vBTEAM.

I don't know what we'll do without your graphics, hopefully we'll survive.

Bye!

I would have replied with "nope".

Honestly though, does he think he is hurting anyone? I don't even know who the hell he is....

What a joke!

KrazyFire

lol what a retard :p vbteam germany was funny i was LMAO at there logo it was a dragon :p and like 13yo wanna be graphics designer

.v0id

First of all, I have no idea why anyone expects me to change their nicks for them, especially if I don't know the guy.

And about the competition; I've seen some. Nothing to be worried about.

We need however something to keep our members with us. I need to take care about upgrading vBulletin and the skin (that navbar that pisses everyone has to be rewritten).

We also need to take care of something like README for newcomers. A seperate webpage with all the stuff, faq, our thoughts of perfect member, and that kind of thing would be good. Also, a nicely rewritten rules that everyone has to accept need to be done.

I might take care of this stuff on Sunday (if I won't have big hangover), but if you are really bored, just PM me with the stuff.

// EDIT //

Oh, and smething for Christmas. I think I've got something ;) -> http://www.schillmania.com/projects/snowstorm/basic-example.html + http://www.schillmania.com/projects/snowstorm/lights/?size=pico (without the sound ;d)