Dropdowns and Frames

liunx

I have a page that has a header frame, a menu frame, and an info frame. The menu frame has 3 dropdowns and one submit button. What I would like is to get a different page loaded into the info frame when the submit button is clicked, with the page being loaded determined by the choice of items in one of the three dropdowns.<br />
<br />
For instance, if you select an item from the first dropdown, one page loads into the info frame. If you then select one of the items in that dropdown, or another of the dropdowns, another page loads in the info frame.<br />
<br />
The reason I have three dropdowns is for organizational purposes.<br />
<br />
I work in html/javascript/asp so a solution that incorporates any of those would be fine.<br />
<br />
Thanks very much!<!--content-->I dont have the code handy, but the best way to do that is in javascript. To make your links load in a different frame, put<br />
target="frameNAME" within the <a> tag. As far as loading in different frames in javascript, it depends on the way its coded. If I can find the script I use, I will post it. Im still very new to javascript so I cant write anything for ya.<!--content-->

Back