drop down menu?scrollbar?

liunx

does anyone know if/how u can make a drop down menu box and a scrollbar transparent???@rollover<!--content-->you mean make it hidden? if so you can put it in a div tag and hide it.<!--content-->no i mean make it clear/see-through...so u can see the bg image through it when u click it?<!--content-->ahh no not like that. see the drop down box is not made by the browser, it is made by your OS so you don't have that much control over it.<!--content-->:sunny: ok, thanx@rollover<!--content-->ive seen someone w/ a transparent scrollbar, do u have any idea how to do that???@rollover<!--content-->show me<!--content-->if the main part of your menu (the bit you see) is in a table all you have to do is set the background properties of each of the table elements, make sure that is you have a style sheet/style in <head> make sure no colours are set for the #div--'s, thats how i did it anyway\<br />
:)<!--content-->that post had nothing to do with a drop down menu and scrollbar. it deosn't matter if it was in a table or not<!--content-->i dont know the url cuz i didnt save it but i do remember seeing it@rollover<!--content-->

Back