Dreamweaver problem with DHTML News Ticker code

I use Dreamweaver and yesterday I tried a new app called DHTML news ticker which creates a horizontal scrolling text with links. I copied the code from the app and inserted it in my page and all works well except that whenever I open the page Dreamweaver asks if I want to save the changes when I close the page even if no changes were made. This occurs on every page that contains the scrolling text. Anybody know why? Here is the code that gets inserted: <br />
<div style="position:relative;width:330; height:22;overflow:hidden; margin:0px;"> <br />
<div id="spage" style="position:relative; width:330; height:22; background: #F8C52C; overflow:hidden; FILTER: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Slide(slidestyle=PUSH,Bands=1,duration=1);"></div><br />
<script language="javascript" src=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"/menus/dhtml/headline.js"></script><br />
</div><br />
<br />
Your help would be appreciated<!--content-->Bob, I think the glitch is in the newsticker. It updates automatically. So, while you may not have done anything to the page, *it* has. Or, at least, DW *thinks* it has.<br />
<br />
Peg<!--content-->

Back