Download link to download XML file using href in PHP

AsteveNet

need a small basic help, I am creating a XML file on the fly using the parameters submitted in the form by the user. Once the form is submitted, I am jumping into PHP code and there I wanted to give a href link to Download/Display the created XML file. This is my example code:\[code\]<?php$outputForm = 1; if(isset($_POST['submit'])){$outputForm = 0//Function to generate XML file which works as expected, so that XML file is therecreateXML($folderPath, $albumName, $dateOfEntry);//My XML file is named as albumName.xml and stored in the folderPath as specifiedecho '<a hrefhttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/11223871/= "' . $folderPath . $albumName. '.xml' . '">XML FILE</a>';} else{ $outputForm = 1; } if($outputForm == 1) { //Here follows my input form <?php } ?>FYI: $folderPath = 'c:/htdocs/output/';Therefore:$folderPath . $albumName = 'c:/htdocs/output/jessi';In this example xml file name:jessi.xml\[/code\]I can see the href link in the output but it does nothing when I click on it. I can also see the fullpath to the xml file when I move my cursor over the 'XML FILE' link.Any ideas how I can embed a href link in the php script to either Download/Display the XML file.Thanks

Back