Daz

Edit "navbar" template, find

PHP:
<!-- breadcrumb, login, pm info -->

add before

PHP:
<!-- top nav buttons bar -->
<div align="center">
    <table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center" style="border-bottom-width:0px">
    <tr align="center">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="index.php?$session[sessionurl]">Home</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="online.php?$session[sessionurl]">$vbphrase[whos_online]</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]do=markread">$vbphrase[mark_forums_read]</a></td>
        <if condition="$show['member']">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=$bbuserinfo[username]">My Threads</a> / <a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=process&showposts=0&exactname=1&searchuser=$bbuserinfo[username]">Replies</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="#" onclick="window.open('misc.php?$session[sessionurl]do=buddylist&focus=1','buddylist','statusbar=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars  =yes,resizable=yes,width=250,height=300'); return false;">$vbphrase[open_buddy_list]</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$bbuserinfo[userid]">$vbphrase[my_profile]</a></td>
        </if>
        <if condition="$bbuserinfo[usergroupid] == 6">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$admincpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">AdminCP</a></td>
        </if>
     </tr>
    </table>
</div>
<!-- / top nav buttons bar -->

and change the links as you like

doublenav.gif

Gantz

nice work, simple question. how do I add normal links to the top nav bar? leading to another website?

letdoit

fix one of those links

PHP:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="index.php?$session[sessionurl]">Home</a></td>

or add more

PHP:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="Your new link here">Home</a></td>

cinneke

thx daz but where i put this code in the navbar ? to add links ? i try it but nothing is showing

Code:

Daz

you need to edit the parts in red to the links to what you want to add then normally search for an item added in the correct navbar then add it after it

eg

if you were adding the arcade it would be

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="arcade.php">Arcade</a></td>