Does anyone know how to put color into the text area box?

liunx

I have a form on my website. I don't like the text boxes being white because it throws off my color scheme. How can I change the color of the text area boxes?<!--content-->Go for CSS on this one:<br />
<br />
Example:<br />
<br />
TEXTAREA, INPUT { background-color: #3499CC; }<!--content-->let's say this is my code: <br />
Name:<br><input type="text" name="realname" size="30"> <br />
<br />
Where would I put the code that you gave me into the code that I already have?<!--content-->in the <style> </style> tags in your head section<!--content-->ok got it<br />
Thank you.<br />
Currie<!--content-->Thanks to fevertjie and wargiant for helping me change the color in my text area boxes. <br />
<br />
Can I do the same for radio buttons?<br />
What would that code be?<!--content-->I don't believe you can do radio buttons.<br />
<br />
they are part of the input tag and if they didn't change with all the rest of the text boxes then you can't.<!--content-->Use the same code, but change "textarea" by "input".<br />
<br />
Be sure to check in different browsers, because you could see strange results for radiobuttons and checkboxes in certain browsers.<!--content-->change what??<br />
<br />
TEXTAREA, INPUT { background-color: #3499CC; }<br />
<br />
that will do all input tags. the radio is part of input.<!--content-->Well, I thought that since it doesn't work for him now, he didn't use the "input" part of what I suggested. Since I suggested it, I'm pretty sure it works.<!--content-->Thank you for your help.<br />
I've got it all figured out now. Just keep in mind when I'm asking questions that I am totally new to all of this, so sometimes my questions may seem silly to you because you have a much better understanding of this stuff than I do. But I'm getting it.<br />
<br />
By the way: I'm a her not a him.<br />
guess the name could throw ya off. Ha-Ha<br />
<br />
Anyway<br />
Thanks,<br />
Currie<!--content-->

Back