Document-literal-bare webservice in Weblogic

I need to create a webservice, that accepts any xml in the request soap:Body element and replies with any xml in the respond soap:Body. The appropriate WS operation style is (in my opinion) "document-literal-bare". I expect that the resulting WSDL message would look something like this:\[code\]<s0:message name="process"> <s0:part type="xs:any"/></s0:message>\[/code\]How am I to do it?Details:In Weblogic 10.3, I have written:\[code\]@WebService(.....)@SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle=ParameterStyle.BARE)public class BackEndSimulatorWS { @WebMethod public XmlObject process(XmlObject request) { ..... }}\[/code\]However the Eclipse protests with \[code\](The "process" method) must be doc/literal/wrapped when binding wildcards to any.\[/code\]I understand that the WS must be able to determine which method to execute, so I tried to annotate the method with\[code\]@Webmethod(action="simulation")\[/code\]but this didn't help. When I replace the org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject parameter and response type with org.w3c.dom.Document, the error disappears, but the resulting WSDL messages are not general, they are of the {java:org.w3c.dom}:Document type.Any help will be appreciated.

Back