Do you think I can find a good paying job with this Resume? Be Honest please?

H2_Oasis

I am a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual who is seeking a position with opportunity for growth and learning. I am willing to do the necessary research and ask the appropriate questions in order to find the correct answer. My approach is to gain knowledge and understanding first, then to determine the most efficient and customer-service oriented way to apply my learning. I am a skilled communicator, and I place high value on team oriented solutions. <br />
<br />
WORK EXPERIENCE<br />
<br />
The Children?s Hospital, Aurora, CO (3/06 ? Present)<br />
<br />
Staff Assistant III Pulmonary Medicine(05/08-Present)<br />
* Schedule Procedures and Coordinate on same day if needed<br />
* Obtain authorizations for all procedures when needed<br />
* Schedule Meeting, interviews and travel arrangements for Dr.'s<br />
* Check mail and Fax machine & distribute to all staff<br />
* Edit time sheets to make sure everyone's hours is correct<br />
* Times sheets- also make sure Research staff is paid from the proper grants<br />
* Take calls daily from parents and Dr.'s<br />
* Basic Admin Assistant Funcitons <br />
* In charge of the Dept website's up keep & Bulletin Board<br />
<br />
ENT/Nuerosurgery/Plastics Check out/PSC 03/08-05/08<br />
* Scheduled all over books and same day appointment requests <br />
* Assisted families in whatever was needed at the end of thier appointment<br />
* Responsible for all Documents that needed scanning<br />
* Scheduled Same day CT, MRI's and obtained Authorizations<br />
* Worked Referrals and requests by outside physicians<br />
<br />
Patient Services Coordinator (10/07 ? 03/08)<br />
? Schedule main campus and satellite appointments for the following surgical specialties Urology, Plastic Surgery, ENT, Pediatric Surgery, and Neurosurgery. <br />
? Verify insurance and communicate necessity of referral to families<br />
? Overbook patients into any of the seven clinics as needed <br />
? With guidance from nursing and surgical staff, I evaluate urgency of appointment and determine the best way to schedule the patient while adhering to the rules of the patient?s insurance <br />
<br />
Centralized Scheduler (03/06 ? 10/07) <br />
? Scheduled appointments for 24 different medical and surgical specialties based on the guidelines required by each department. <br />
? Designated as lead scheduler for Rheumatology and Endocrinology. As the lead scheduler, I overbooked urgent patients into the physicians? templates and contacted families to remind them of their upcoming appointments at the main campus.<br />
<br />
Banner Health, City, State (01/04 /01-06)<br />
Patient Financial Representative<br />
<br />
? Billed claims and managed follow up for one alpha section in eight facilities in WY, NE, and CO <br />
? Ensured that all claims were accurate before sending them electronically or on paper<br />
? Managed billing editor system to insure that there were no duplicate charges and to put certain bill types on hold<br />
? Handled actual copies of both the physician bills and the facility bill<br />
? Insured timely and proper payment of claims<br />
? Determined which claim submission method was needed for each state. <br />
? Answered patient calls during the day <br />
? Appropriately handled confidential patient information<br />

briah

Where is your education ? thats where the GOOD pay comes in. You clearly have the experience. You should re-word all of your experience descriptions. ie, Answered clients calls daily, Assisted staff with preparing materials for clients. etc.