Do I need to hack ZendFramework1.10.8/Doctrine1.2.2 to get model generated?

andyhuy2

I've started reading on zend framework and it's use with Doctrine and have implemented a small project to grasp the understanding.I've come to a point where i needed my model generated as in having a generate script like the one suggested in Doctrine 1.2.2 pdf manual.After few unsuccessful attempts like \[quote\] Class 'sfYaml' not found in G:\php_document\zendworkspace\BookingManager\library\doctrine\Doctrine\Parser\Yml.php on line 80\[/quote\]i've googled and found out what people are doing about that.
To me it sounds too much the fact of having a command line script to do that work.So my question is do i really need the command line or i fail to load something is my application.ini file to get the error up there?
my testerController is like this:\[code\]class Testing_TesterController extends Zend_Controller_Action {public function init(){ $optionDoctrine = Zend_Registry::get("config")->toArray(); $this->config = $optionDoctrine["doctrine"];}public function generateAction() { $this->view->drop="dropping database............"; Doctrine_Core::dropDatabases(); $this->view->create = "creating database........"; Doctrine_Core::createDatabases(); $this->view->models = "generating models...."; //things started breadking from this line Doctrine_Core::generateModelsFromYaml("$this->config[yaml_schema_path]","$this->config[models_path]");// $this->view->tables = "creating tables.......";// Doctrine_Core::createTablesFromModels($this->config["models_path"]); // $this->view->success = "tables and model successfully generated";// $optionobject= Zend_Registry::get("config")->toArray();// $this->view->generate =$optionobject["doctrine"]["yaml_schema_path"];} public function testAction(){$dbs= Doctrine_Manager::connection()->import->listDatabases(); $this->view->test = $dbs; //$this->view->test = "test"; }}\[/code\]the generate view is like this\[code\]<h1>My Manager:: generate page</h1><br><div style="text-align: left"><?php echo $this->drop; ?></div><div style="text-align: left"><?php echo $this->create; ?></div><div style="text-align: left"><?php var_dump($this->models); ?></div><div style="text-align: left"><?php echo $this->tables; ?></div>\[/code\]here is my bootstrap class\[code\]class Bootstrap extends Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap{ protected function _initDoctrine(){ require_once 'doctrine/Doctrine.php'; $this->getApplication()->getAutoloader()->pushAutoloader(array('Doctrine','autoload'),"Doctrine"); //$this->getApplication()->getAutoloader()->pushAutoloader(array('Doctrine','modelsAutoload'),"Doctrine"); $manager = Doctrine_Manager::getInstance(); //$manager->setAttribute(Doctrine_Core::ATTR_MODEL_LOADING,Doctrine_Core::MODEL_LOADING_AGGRESSIVE); $manager->setAttribute(Doctrine_Core::ATTR_AUTO_ACCESSOR_OVERRIDE,true); $doctrineConfig = $this->getOption('doctrine'); $conn = Doctrine_Manager::connection($doctrineConfig['dsn'],'doctrine'); return $conn;}protected function _initDoctrineConfig(){ $conf = new Zend_Config($this->getOptions(),true); Zend_Registry::set('config',$conf); return $conf;}}\[/code\]I've also adopted the use of modules which seems to complicate my situation so what do you think is the best to go with? thanks for reading

Back