DnP Instant! Musicbox fully integrated for vbulletin 3.7xx !!

angellovedolls

Hi ,

This is the SEO friendly and AJAX powered musicbox by DnP Networkâ„¢, coded by Silvery Hat in the late 2008 and early 2009. The original version was used way back in the '06 or '07 with limited functions and no ajax support. Recently there are requests from users who want to buy this code for a good price but I would release it for free to the public

Features :

1. Lightweight, Fast response and 95% AJAX powered musicbox. Supports cross browser, non-javascript browser and greets search engines friendly.
2. More than 50 customizations (and continue to grow each version) to fit your own way. Explore them yourself!
3. Allows the creation of Singer Biography , Album Records and Lyric for song.
4. Members can rate the song based on Who Like It feature.
5. Playlist is built-in. Data is saved on cookie file for fast access and database safe.
6. Templates are built-in. No necessary change is required.
7. Easy installation process.
8. Fully integrated with vBulletin forum. It does work fine on any version but I have not had many chances to test it thoroughly on 3.7 and 3.8. Please, feedback to me on this!

Installation :

1. Upload all files and folders under the "upload" folder to your forum root.

2. Run forum_root/install_dnp_musicbox.php to setup new tables to your database. This little webpage is also AJAX supported. Delete it after you have finished installing the data.

3. Go to AdminCP > DnP Musicbox Options to add new songs, artist, albums, etc..

[Optional] Change settings in forum_root/DnPMusicbox_Settings.php to fit your own style and reupload it to the same place on the server.

Version Track :
1.0 Beta - Patch 2 : Minor bug of missing file location is fixed.
1.0 Beta - Patch 1 : Better compatible for Image verification function.

1.0 Beta : Initial Release

Notice: Default theme of musicbox and images are properties of DnP Networkâ„¢, they should not be used any where else but the musicbox without permission. Copyright notice is not to be removed without a purchase of branding-free version. Also, please do not abuse the use of musicbox to create an illegal source of music. It's all your responsibility when it comes to these matters.

Plugins : Free and paid plugins will be coming shortly such as comment feature and media types,etc...

Update : From weekly to monthly per patch. Depend on requests, feedbacks and amount of bugs found.

Support : In this topic or at its homepage dnp.silveryhat.com - DnP Instant! Musicbox Modification.

Paid service : Up to request.

4. There is no manual template changes.

5. Go to forum_root/music.php to start your musicbox!

angellovedolls

g3oniTz said:
as error says my host doesnt support it
check your db the product don't rescrive the sql table database .. if in your's database any tb it's allready exists you can erase it and reinstall the product