[ DL - Versatile ]

DEViANT

[ DL - Versatile ]

Allot of people asked for this type of style to be released, so I figured what the heck I might as well do it since no one else seems to want to do it.

Screenshots:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Instructions:
  • Upload 'versatile' found in 'upload' folder to your forum/images/ directory
  • Import the 'dl_versatile.xml' found in the 'XML' folder via AdminCP => Stylemanager => download/upload styles
  • DONE!

Download:
Attached

Please Note: Feel free to redistribute this amongst your friends on 'the scene', but take credit for my work OR remove any of my copyright links on the skin and I will come find you and kill you in the slowest most painfullest way imaginable.

Some feedback on the style would be greatly appreciated ;)

Support will be given in this thread!

**Update**
1.)XML file fixed, skin functioning (hopefully) 100% now

DEViANT

The archive has been updated to hold the new and functioning XML. If you downloaded this skin before the change please re-download the archive. Enjoy people :)

Mohan

Always wanted to make such skins. Now i can use the source to expand my knowledge a bit! thanks a lot mate

jepot

Thanks for the nice skin Dev

I would like to know if you will be able to make improvements on this skin so we will be able to insert side blocks (mainly on the left)

Thanks in advance.

DEViANT

You are all quite welcome. Just to clarify: There will be a follow up release on this skin, and I'll code in the sidebar(s) myself. Keep watch!