div design problem

It's been days now and I just can't figure out a way to make my web design in html using div tags. To see what I'm trying to reproduce, see the attached picture.<br />
<br />
The problem is that I want the box to be able to resize at its will and since this isn't a square box, it's almost killing me... I have try to cut each corner and put them in seperate div in which were in a parent div, but I haven't found how to make the bottom right corner always fit in the right place.<br />
<br />
If someone has something to help me out, please go on and tell me before I decide to turn out to table layout (which I don't want to use for this project) :/.<!--content-->do you have a url or some code to look at?<!--content-->Here it goes with the code. The source is in french, but it shouldn't stop you from understanding the code. This example sucks in IE6 and is a little bit nicer in NS7.<br />
<br />
I'm using PNG with variable alpha channel in them (yes I know every flaws it can provide and they were already considered) to display the box. The problem is that I can't seem to make the box resize itself with variable content. The solution shown in the files is the last one that I have tried. The first thing I have done was trying to put every cutted files into indivisual div. I was able to make the upper part quite easily, but never for the bottom part of the box :/.<!--content-->ok, you are hitting the limits of IE. IE will not do 90% of css2 and it is basically doesn't see this line<br />
<br />
html>body div.fiche<br />
<br />
it doesn't understand it. but if you have a static image how do you expect it to expand? I seen the transparent png in there but that will not stretch like you want.<br />
<br />
you can insert a overflow: auto in this class<br />
<br />
div.temoignage<br />
<br />
but that is the best you can do sorry. I see your theory and it is a good one, but IE just won't do it.<!--content-->

Back