Disable Scrolling

liunx

I don't want users to be able to scroll on my web site. The height of the site is short enough that on 800x600 the whole site is shown, but it still has the little scroll bar enabled. How do i disable the scroll bar?<br />
<br />
Thanks!!!<br />
<br />
andy<!--content-->if that does not work you can hide your scroll bars. Just change the scroll bar colors to match the background colors of your site. it does not get rid of them but people wont notice them.<!--content-->or do <body scroll="no"><!--content-->Originally posted by andyt1286 <br />
I don't want users to be able to scroll on my web site. The height of the site is short enough that on 800x600 the whole site is shown, but it still has the little scroll bar enabled <br />
<br />
But what if the user has a 640x480 resolution?<br />
<br />
Are you sure you are not jusr looking for a way to hide the scrollbars when they are not needed?<br />
To compleatly block scrolling can make your webpage compleatly unusable for some visitors.<!--content-->But if you are using a % system completly for your widths and heights then the only way it is going to need to stretch more is if he uses lots of text and or large images.<!--content-->

Back