Did Obama facilitate his Aunts public assistance despite her illegal alien status and deporation ord

questioner

I expect the mainstream media will quitely drop this story and Obama or Bush will give her amnesty without anyone knowing.

miketruss

I'm sure he directed one of his aids to make a few calls to get the woman in public housing moved ahead over numerous real americans who were more qualified.

He had an aid make the calls. So he could deny he did anything. It's called plausible deniability.

oohhbother

Since his father left the family when he was 4 and he only visited once when he was 10, it's no wonder that he has very little relationship with the Obama side of his family.

So I would say no.

Emma

It reads sounds to me (from the grasping at major straws Rep. radio guy) that there will be attempts to use this as some sort of 11th hour, Ah - Ha.

We all have people that we are not close to, though we are related. We found someone in my kid's 2nd grade class, that we are related to - 3,000 miles away from where my husband and I grew up. We are cousins, several generations removed.

Obama's aunt is his 1/2 aunt through marriage. Is he aware of her existence? Yes. Are they close? Apparently not.

It is understandable that when things are not seeming to go the way a person wants, 'ya try and make issues out of non-issues. This is yet another of those cases.

I can not wait until Tuesday is over and a winner declared. Then, possibly, we can all get back to the business of fixing the UNITED States of America.

buttercup

Just ANOTHER case against Obama and his
shady past. It must be true if the Associated
Press is passing this story on. By the way, did
you know Shawn Hannity will send Obama's
destitute brother in Africa, ten thousand dollars
if Obama will come on his show? I don't think
Obama wants his brother to have any money as
he has never sent him any and the poor guy
makes less than ten dollars a year.