DHTMLX Scheduler Won't Load The Data

AttacyCit

I'm using DHTMLX to generate calendar view.I already follow tutorial from DHTMLX website about how to load the calender. Yes, it's work perfect but the data wont load.This sample code from dhtmlx website\[code\]function init() { scheduler.config.multi_day = true; scheduler.config.xml_date="%Y-%m-%d %H:%i"; scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(2010,7,5),"week"); scheduler.load("../common/events2010.xml");}\[/code\]Where init() function load when body has loaded<body onload="init();">i change event onload with jquery. And it seen run correctly\[code\]$(document).ready(function(){ AnyTime.picker( "BookDateStart", { format: "%z-%m-%d %H:%i:00", firstDOW: 1 } ); AnyTime.picker( "BookDateFinish", { format: "%z-%m-%d %H:%i:00", firstDOW: 1 } ); scheduler.config.multi_day = true; scheduler.config.xml_date="%Y-%m-%d %H:%i"; // scheduler.config.readonly=true; scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(2010,7,5),"week"); scheduler.load("../common/events2010.xml");});\[/code\]BUT when i change xml location the data won't load. I'm sure that xml location that i type is correct.What's my mistake?

Back