Dealing with html table in xsl

cjim.bowlnam

I'm trying to create an html table via xsl. I can't seem to work out a better way for the following structure for my table. The problem is the "2ColumnHeader" with subtitles. How would I need to setup my table structure and also the \[code\]<xsl:for-each> \[/code\]loop?Right now it's just:\[code\]<tr> <td> <xsl:value-of select="@xyz" /> </td> .......</tr>\[/code\]I hope that was a clear description of my problem.UPDATE:So here is my cleaned-up xsl-table with random data:\[code\]<table><thead> <tr> <th>No.:</th> <th>Heading1</th> <th>Heading2</th> <th>Heading3</th> <th>Heading4</th> <th>I need two subheadings for this Heading</th> </tr></thead><tbody> <xsl:for-each select="tabledata"> <tr> <td><xsl:number/></td> <td> <xsl:value-of select="@name" /> </td> <td> <xsl:value-of select="description" /> </td> <td> <xsl:value-of select="text1" /> </td> <td> <xsl:value-of select="text2" /> </td> <td> <xsl:value-of select="text3" /> </td> \[/code\]\[code\]</tr></xsl:for-each> </tbody> </table>\[/code\]

Back