dating sites

Has anyone every had experience in optimzing dating websites? I have had minimal success in generating traffic at this point though its only been about 2 months since the site has been live.
Things done so far:
1. Optimized all pages according to topic
2. Have posted in many blogs with anchor tags
3. Created a Myspace account to bring to attention to the site on My space
4. Still making submissions to relative directories
5. actual site <link removed>
6. domain has been up for years

Client is actually screaming for immediate results, is all that is needed are backlinks at this point? What are some techniques used to calm screaming clients down to SEO reality? where's the love?!!?? I got a better answer at Daniweb! I'd try AdultFriendFinder, that thing converts like crazzzzzzy... It's quite a saturated market though.... isn't it? I believe the faster’s way is paid advertisement and PPC. If you go locally PPC should be not so expensive.

For organic ranking just keep building links and patience. The benefits of SEO work take time to see in the search engines, with Google taking the longest. Have a look at where competitors are getting their links from. There is a good chance that they are paying for many links in one form or another.

Dating is a very competitive industry online. I trust that you knew this before you took on the work? Man did you bite off alot.

When you talked to the client did you tell them how many backlinks they had and how many they needed to rank for a specifi keyword?

For me to rank on any "real" dating keyword in a couple of months is some massive linkbuilding...doable but alot of work We are getting about 800 quality back links monthly to the site? Do you think this will work? What is the max back links I should get to the dating site with at being looked at as spam?

jamsaugustine

There are many people who are interested in making friends and also many of them are looking for partners or want to go for date with them.There are many websites where they can go for an online dating.