DateTime format error im xml Soap response from webservice

alesiamarjorie

Error in XML document (45,65). ---> System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTimeI'm getting an XML DateTime exception on my C# web app client when I call a web service that was auto-generated using Visual Studio web references. The error occurs at the web service client endpoint as the web reference proxy is formatting the XML response. Because of the type of error, I'm wondering if there is a .NET bug or incompatibility with converting certain Text formats to DateTimes formats. What's a good way to trace the cause of this error and to look at the XML response- I couldn't find a way in Visual Studio 2010 to examine the XML response from the Web Service. I appreciate the help I can get.message:at System.DateTimeParse.ParseExactMultiple(String s, String[] formats, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles style) at System.DateTime.ParseExact(String s, String[] formats, IFormatProvider provider, DateTimeStyles style) at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationReader.ToDate(String value) at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCONSULTA_CLIENTEBindingQSService.Read97_address(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType) at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCONSULTA_CLIENTEBindingQSService.Read98_customerAddressList(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType) at i

Back