Data source name not found and no default driver specified [classic ASP + mySQL]

Trauma

I have created one webpage using Classic ASP and for example deployed to Server ABC. On other server (suppose XYZ) i have installed the WAMP server, i have done basic installation on it and able to run the phpmyadmin and access the database using localhost.Server Configuration:Windows Server 2003 (x86 based), WAMP (on XYZ server), IIS (on ABC server) Now the webpage on, ABC needed to access the mySQL database resided on XYZ. The sample code had been written for this in ASP page,\[code\]Dim sConnection, objConn , objRSsConnection = "Driver={MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};SERVER=SERVER_NAME;port=3307;DATABASE=db_name;UID=root;PASSWORD=test;OPTION=3"Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")objConn.Open(sConnection)Set objRS = objConn.Execute("SELECT * FROM pp_contentmanager")While Not objRS.EOFResponse.Write objRS.Fields("contenttext")objRS.MoveNextWendobjRS.CloseSet objRS = NothingobjConn.CloseSet objConn = Nothing\[/code\]Running this page is throwing error as,\[code\]Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified /includes/.asp, line 100\[/code\]I want the DNS-Less connection and also i am not very much aware of allowing remote connections of mySQL db on server.I have tried so many link from google to enable remote database access on XYZ server but had not got anything working.Can anyone please help me how to solve this issue? I have read many forums but not able to solve the issue.NOTE: I can configure both servers as i am using them from Remote Desktop Connection, so in case of configuring changes on servers i can do that also.Thanks.

Back