dashed vertical line

liunx

How do i insert a horizontal line like this<br />
<br />
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -<br />
<br />
only a line no borde ror something<!--content-->you can put a horizontal rule in by putting the <hr> tag wherever you like. It looks like<br />
______________________________<!--content-->but how do i make it dashed<!--content-->you can't<!--content-->you could make a 1px high table with a &nbsp; in it and just give one border the style?<!--content-->you have to make an image.<br />
<br />
You can make it repeat or fill a certain percent of the width of the page by going like this:<br />
<br />
<br />
<td style="background-image: url(dashedline.jpg)" width="90%"><br />
<br />
<br />
Just change the width to whatever you want. I'm pretty sure I got that right(that is the right background code right?).<!--content-->yup, you can use an image, here i just tried my suggestion out with a div:<br />
<br />
<div style="width:100%;border-top:1px dashed #000000;line-height:0px;">&nbsp;</div><br />
<br />
<br />
:D<br />
<br />
/you know what, i quite like this, lot more flexible than a damned <hr> :D<!--content-->Magic of css<br />
<br />
I need to read more into it<!--content-->I happen to have an image like that..:D <br />
Here it is: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.polendartklubb.com/dot3.gif">www.polendartklubb.com/dot3.gif</a><!-- w --><br />
Just right-click and save. You can put it as a cell-background in a table. That way it stretches as far as the tablecell goes.<br />
;)<!--content-->

Back