Cyb - Sub-Forum Manager (v2.4)

Galeras

Info:
This plugin is useful when you have big number of sub-forums. It arranges them into columns. You can easily choose number of columns (1 to 7) to arange sub-forums into. There are options to enable/disable hack, exclude forums, enlarge font for sub-forums titles, hide commas, hide "Sub-Forums" phrase, show thread/reply counts, and more...

Screenshots:

Installation:
-Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]

Live Demo

Notes:
-To get this hack working you must set "Depth of Sub-Forums" to "1" in vBulletin Options > Forum Listings Display Options
-To set hack options go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cyb - Sub-Forum Manager

zdig1

galeras in home page the distance betwen the colum are the same for all subforum
ther is a is a harmony
but in the second link it is a rabush the 2 colum are so near

Ps: i also try 3 4 colum , always the same pb in forum page top but in subforum or catgorie horrible to see

nazu

I have this:

Forum 1
-Sub 1
-- Sub Sub 1
-- Sub Sub 2
- Sub 1
-- Sub Sub 1
--- Sub Sub 1
--- Sub Sub 2
-- Sub SUb 2
--- Sub Sub 1
--- Sub Sub 2

If I enter - Sub 1, i can see the sub categories of it, but the sub-sub categories are all messed up, they dont show up as a list, they show up as a forum ;/
http://www.obsessionservs.ath.cx/community/f6/ to see what i mean, how do I fix that?

Even if it was not a feature, any idea?

nazu

Does anyone know how to edit the values of the "$childformbit" variable used in lvl1_post template

I think I have to edit that to get it to work there too... Im not entirely sure though