Custom "Wait" Pointer CSS Code:

liunx

Okay, I'm looking for the CSS code for the mouse pointer, that changes the arrow/hourglass that you get during a load/reload into a custom cursor of my design. This would have to display only during a Page Refresh, and not on a link, likke every example I've seen does.<br />
<br />
And it needs to be CSS instead of regular HTML, because this is for a message board. Note: I already have two custom pointers on my board already; one from general display, and one for links.<br />
<br />
But how do I get this other?<br />
<br />
What's the code for that? And a code for dropdown menus as well, if such a thing exists. Note: My cursors stay customized when I tested them in my cursor editor's test utility.<br />
<br />
So, it there a way to do this?<!--content-->http://www.echoecho.com/csscursors.htm<!--content-->Already've been here. They couldn't solve it.<br />
<br />
I am looking for a code that creates a wait cursor for a page *DURING RELOAD*, not on a link. And I need it to include whatever code is needed to read a custom cursor file, not the regular default.<!--content-->Sorry, I read your question wrong.<br />
What you're trying to do cannot be done with CSS.<br />
<br />
Perhaps it can be done with JavaScript. I'll search Google and script sites.. if I find anything, I'll let you know. :)<!--content-->

Back