cursor bar not defaulting to login field

liunx

I have a login page to my site with a username and password text field. I was wondering if there is a way to have it so the flashing text cursor bar would default to the username field. at the moment it defaults in the navigation bar I think. When you tab upon the loading of the page it appears in the address url box in the browser.<!--content-->no prob, just add this to the body tag<br />
<br />
<br />
OnLoad="document.FORMNAME.INPUTNAME.focus();"<!--content-->Thanks for that works great but it isn't working in Netscape. Should it?<!--content-->it should. it supports onload but I'm not to sure about focus. do you ahve an example?<!--content-->I don't know what happened but it all worked yesterday in both and now today it isn't but now I wiped it all started again and it is hummy nicely. Thanks for your amazing service. fastest service I have come across on the web. Consider yourself bookmarked in my favourites.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Paulee<!--content-->I'm glad I could help. and you are more than welcome to come back and ask more questions. heck tell your friends about us ;)<!--content-->

Back