css issue to align the box horizontally

Bigga

Am new to sage CRM.Am having some CSS issues in the asp page.Some alignments are mismatching please help me out.Am creating 4 blocks and four tables with four different function.Each block will show the total balance.Now this four blocks are in vertical positions asblock 1table 1;block2table2; and so on...Each block is a div.Now I want all the blocks in horizontal position to be in one line like : block 1 block 2 block3 block4The issues is This properties (alignment of the boxes) is changing for the different persons in sage.For one person this code will match and all four boxes are in same line,for second person some boxes are below,for third person i cant find one of the box.please help to solve this.My div style css for four function is like below:How to link the divs which are in four different functions in asp of sage\[code\]function fn_main() { + '<DIV div CLASS="bx" style="width: 15%;height: 67; overflow-n: scroll; scrollbar-arrow-color: blue; scrollbar-face-color: #e7e7e7; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #a0a0a0; scrollbar-darkshadow-color:# 888888">' } function fn_1() { + '<DIV div CLASS="bx" style="width: 20%; height: 67;margin:-225px 0 0 225px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;scrollbar-arrow-color: blue; scrollbar-face-color: #e7e7e7; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #a0a0a0; scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#888888">' } function fn_2() { + '<DIV div CLASS="bx" style="width: 22%; height: 67;margin:-380px 0 0 470px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden; scrollbar-arrow-color: blue; scrollbar-face-color: #e7e7e7; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #a0a0a0; scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#888888">' } function fn_3() { + '<DIV div CLASS="bx" style="width: 25%; height: 67;margin:-425px 0 0 625px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;scrollbar-arrow-color: blue; scrollbar-face-color: #e7e7e7; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #a0a0a0; scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#888888">' }\[/code\]

Back