Creating image in php only works when nothing else happens on page

weirdbeardmt

I'm using this piece of php code to create and rotate an image. And it works perfectly when i just call the img.php it lying in.But if i try to include the img.php in anything else, or just include the snippet in another page (on same server) it just shows me a lot of questionmarks instead of an image.My feeling is that the problem is related to the headers sent, but honestly i have no idea.Any suggestions how to make this useful so it can be included in another page and still work?\[code\]<?php header("Content-type: image/jpeg"); // option one // create a 250*77 image $im = imagecreate(250, 77); // option two // creating a image from jpeg $im = @imagecreatefromjpeg("images/test.jpg") or die("Cannot Initialize new GD image stream"); // white background and black text $bg = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 255, 255); $textcolor = imagecolorallocate($im, 0, 0, 0); //create the text $skrivetekst = date('d.m.Y'); $skrivetekst2 = date('H:i:s'); // write the string at the top left imagestring($im, 5, 0, 0, $skrivetekst, $textcolor); imagestring($im, 5, 0, 20, $skrivetekst2, $textcolor); ///Rotate the image $rotate = imagerotate($im, 90, 0); // output the image // Outputimagejpeg($rotate); ImageDestroy ($rotate); ?>\[/code\]Regards Troels

Back