CPanel Email Piping to PHP

TFC

I have created a pipe script in CPanel and have placed the hashbang:\[code\]#!/usr/bin/php -q\[/code\] at the beginning of my script. The script does run and places a log of the email into a table in my DB as it should.

But...It sends an email back claiming that the email did not go through and appears as...\[code\]This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of itsrecipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: pipe to |/home/xxxxx/xxxxx.php generated by [email protected] following text was generated during the delivery attempt:------ pipe to |/home/xxxxxx/xxxx.php generated by [email protected] ------PHP Deprecated: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0<br /><b>Deprecated</b>: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />\[/code\]I have removed all private information but nothing that is relevant to my issue.

What could be my issue?

Back