Coppermine Photo Gallery

liunx

I need so help or advise, (if this is not suppose to be here please delete it)<br /><br />Here is the problem, I want to make my photos only available to only people that register, not the whole world, the only way I can do that was to create ids and passwords and make my family Adim, and the make the gallery off line so that only the Admin can log in, well I really do not want my family to see all the extra buttons, so is there a way (hack/mod or what ever) to restrict the picture to only registered members, I also want an email informing me that there is a registation waiting, (of course I would create the id and password myself).<br /><br />Thanks<!--content-->
From the Coppermine f.a.q:<br /><br /><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->How can I let unregistered users see the thumbnails only, but not the actual pictures?<br /><br />Edit displayimage.php and add<br />if (!USER_ID) cpg_die(ERROR, 'You need to register to access this page', __FILE__, __LINE__);<br />just before<br /><br />/**************************************************************************<br />* Local functions definition<br />**************************************************************************/<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><br />This should prevent unregistered users from seeing the thumbnail atleast. I don纾

Back