control 1 page from a password page

liunx

i am lost here, I need to control one page from an online password protected page. example, i have 20 product database but only want 10 visible on the public site. i know about databases but i was thinking there is some action i could use like a show/hide button. ex.-www.anysite.com/products would be controlled by <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.anysite.com/manage">www.anysite.com/manage</a><!-- w --> by the user without any ftping <br />
thanks<!--content-->dont cross post.<!--content-->whatever freak, if any of you had any knowledge i wouldnt need to but instead i get sart ass comments like that<!--content-->You didn't exactly tell us much... What do you need to control? Also, what serverside languages do you have available to you?<!--content-->Originally posted by roguepdx <br />
whatever freak, if any of you had any knowledge i wouldnt need to but instead i get sart ass comments like that Please refrain from the insults. I posted a reply in another forum and then I saw this in this forum. You should just go with one of the other because you are wasting peoples time if the question has already been answered in another forum.<!--content-->

Back