content of page disappears in browser or when previewing

liunx

"This code contains scripting code that could be changed if you switch to normal view, are you sure you want to switch to normal view?"<br />
This message occurs when i try to preview or simply switch to normal view, when in the browser, no content is displayed for this page. Why is this happening?? Please help!!! Thank you!<!--content-->This makes no sence!<br />
<br />
Please explain what you are refering to...<br />
<br />
highguyuk<!--content-->Impossible to know what you are talking about without an example. I expect that the code will be too long to post here, so upload the page and post the URL here.<!--content-->apologies for my lack of detail. this message occurs in frontpage, when i attempt to go from html to normal, or preview. when i Ok the message, normal and preview are displayed with no content. Then when previewed in a browser, when certain links are clicked on, the pages appear, again with no content. What could the problem be? if you need more info, let me know! Thank you!<!--content-->that could mean a lot of things. is there content in the page? is the page on your drive?<!--content-->Without seeing your code we really cannot help you. You need to upload the file to some webspace for us to look at, or else attach the file to your next posting here.<!--content-->

Back