Consultation about MySQL and PHP project

FleeksNal

I have 4 stores. I wanna create 4 local database in each store and create a DataCenter (Center Database). and I enter data in each store in html Forms and save in local database and update datacenter data too. I use PHP for programminig and use WampServer for installing Appache + Mysql + php + phpMyAdmin.maybe our net have problem and does not work well and I can not update datacenter this time. now I have some question from you. please help me.1- must I save in local database then Update my datacenter in end of days with a sql backup? I dont want to use .SQL file for datacenter database. I mean using phpMyAdmin for update. I want Put a button in my html form then when I press it, can update datacenter too_Our users dont know about phpMyAdmin. there are another way to update datacenter manually by .SQL file ? can I create mydatabase by PHP when my html and php file are running for first time? or I must go all stores?and I dont lose data and dont make dublicate records and data.I can not go to the stores, they are far. how can I create local mysql database by php? or Must I create database manually? and use command promp (cmd) ?please think about my project and tell me best way. my english is not good. excuse me my dears. thanks alot.Omid.