Consolidated calendar

liunx

I am hoping to make a consolidated calendar of events for several organizations which takes a minimum of keying or copying by hand. I would like items to appear in date order, with links to each event.<br />
<br />
The task is similar to trying to make a consolidated listing of sports events in LA, where you would try to get listings of games for Clippers, Lakers, Kings, UCLA, and USC. <br />
<br />
The listing could be just a table or summary of links, titles, prices and dates (e.g., UCLA vs Oregon, $21-45, Feb 21st, click here for more), or it could be entire descriptions of events listed in order. <br />
<br />
The other sites are not going to be sending the data to me. They already have it posted on about 6 different websites for other organizations. It will involve about 30-40 events per month. Sometimes, there will be a few odd events which are not from those 6 sites.<br />
<br />
I'm fine with html and can do java if I have to. Before I dive in using completely the wrong approach, I'm looking for suggestions.<!--content-->

Back