Connection failure

I've been trying to create a very simple mailto form for the sake of learning. I uploaded it, and each time I test it out, I get an error message saying "A connection failure has occured." I've tried various recipient email address, and have gotten the same result. It can't be my internet connection. I've tried it from a different office, and have also gotten the same result. Any suggestions?<br />
<br />
Here's the html:<br />
<br />
<head> <br />
<title>test form</title> <br />
</head> <br />
<body> <br />
<FORM action="mailto:[email protected]" method="post" enctype="text/plain"> <br />
<BR> <br />
THIS IS THE FORM TO E-MAIL TEST <br />
<BR> <br />
<INPUT size="20" type="text"> <br />
<BR> <br />
<INPUT type="submit" name="sbmbut1" value="E-mail Form"> <br />
</FORM> <br />
</body> <br />
</html><br />
<br />
Thank you for your help!<!--content-->what email client do you use? if you use stuff like AOL and online email clients that form method doesn't work, so you'll need to use server side code. Pyro has a php one he gives out if you want it.<br />
<br />
btw try adding some form elements inside the form. I don't know what happens without that...<!--content-->Thank you so much for helping me. It's strange cause I don't use an online email client. Also, I've tried adding additional form fields. But, unfortunately, I get the same connection failure message. Any suggestions?<!--content-->

Back