Connection completed till Linkpoint

After connecting to link point i am unable to get the error messge that the transaction is wrong .What should i do in order to get that eror message.How to write response using curlActually i had wriiten curl function as given below\[code\] $url='connection to link point'; $port = port number;\[/code\]$fields = array('storename'=>urlencode('store number'), 'cardnumber'=>urlencode($row['cnumber']), 'cmonth'=>urlencode($row['cmonth']), 'cyear'=>urlencode($row['cyear']), 'ctype'=>urlencode($row['ctype']), 'securitycode'=>urlencode($row['csecuritycode']), 'chargetotal'=>urlencode($row['camount']), customer_ip'=>urlencode($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']), '2000'=>urlencode('submit'), 'ponumber'=>urlencode('1001'), 'totalamount'=>urlencode($row['camount']), 'txntype'=>urlencode('sale'), 'txnmode'=>urlencode('live'), 'mode'=>urlencode('payonly'), 'od'=>urlencode($row['id1']), osCsid'=>urlencode($_GET['osCAdminID']) ); \[code\] foreach($fields as $key=>$value){ $fields_string .= $key.'='.$value.'&'; } rtrim($fields_string,'&'); $ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL,$url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, FALSE); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1); curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POST,count($fields)); curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$fields_string); $result = curl_exec($ch);\[/code\]

Back