Confused on where exactly i should test my ie code. the tester is bugging me

LEGEND84

ie6 has been bugging me up from a very long time from now. and i am feeling so frustrated. however here is the problem i am facing.i have written the XHTML markup , html and css code. i want to test the cross browser compatibility, i know there are lots of tools out there to do it, and i am already using some of them.i am on windows7, i have installed windows xp through vmware, and the HTML IDE i am using is, Microsoft Expression Web. for testing ie6 compatibility i have ie6 tester and Microsoft Expression web SuperPreview. when i test my code using Windows XP and Microsoft Expression Web Super Preview the website renders perfectly fine. but when i use the tool ietester and browser.adobelab.com it displays with ugly alignment. what is happening? windows xp comes with built in ie6 isn't it? i am using the tool from the very own creator of the crappy browser ie6 and it renders my page absolutely fine. then why is it that the tool browser.adobelab.com and ietester shows the different alignment and makes my page ugly. whom do i trust?