Combo Box in HTML?

liunx

I want to create a form that allows the user to either select from a list or enter another value. I think these are called combo boxes in VB - but that is beside the point.<br />
<br />
For example, look at the size drop down box (or font or color tag) on this page above. If I didn't want any of the size choice, is there a way of overtyping the box and adding say "petite". Of course then my asp page would need to know what to do with "petite". I suppose I could have a text box and an "select" on the form, but I thought it would be cleaner if I do it with one input box.<br />
<br />
In the real world this is going to take the user input, whether it is from a select box or a text input area and stick it in a database field. <br />
<br />
Is this possible?<!--content-->Hunmm...:confused: <br />
<br />
If you are looking for changing some elements at run timeon a page ? yes thats totally possible,and when you submit thepage those changes will reflect in th eHttpRequest object for asp or any other serverside lang..<br />
However I really could not make it that what was your question..:D<!--content-->

Back