CodeIgniter 404 Page Not Found, but why?

greedymemory

HelloI am using CodeIgniter for two applications (a public and an admin app).The important elements of the document structure are:\[code\]/admin/admin/.htaccess/admin/index.html/application/application/admin/application/public/system.htaccessindex.php\[/code\]The /admin/.htaccess file looks like this: \[code\]DirectoryIndex index.phpRewriteEngine onRewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-fRewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-dRewriteRule ^(.*)$ ./index.php/$1 [L,QSA]\[/code\]The /admin/index.php has the following changes:\[code\]$system_folder = "../system";$application_folder = "../application/admin"; (this line exists of course twice)\[/code\]And the /application/admin/config/routes.php contains the following: \[code\]$route['default_controller'] = "welcome";$route['admin'] = 'welcome';\[/code\]Welcome is my default controller.When I call up the Domain/admin I get a 404 Page Not Found error. When I call up the Domain/admin/welcome everything works fine. In the debug logs I get the following error message: \[code\]DEBUG - 2010-09-20 16:27:34 --> Config Class InitializedDEBUG - 2010-09-20 16:27:34 --> Hooks Class InitializedDEBUG - 2010-09-20 16:27:34 --> URI Class InitializedERROR - 2010-09-20 16:27:34 --> 404 Page Not Found --> admin\[/code\]Weirdly enough this setup works perfectly on my local MAMP installation (with the localdomain/admin/), but when I publish and test it on the "live" server, I just get 404 errors. Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?ThanksC.

Back