code....

liunx

I'm looking for the code for when you go to the site, a Download <!--more--> automaticatly begins.....<br />
<br />
<br />
Anybody know what this is? Thanks<!--content-->Don't know the code to do that. Pardon me for being blunt, but I wouldn't tell you if I did know. I would visit your site exactly one time and never go back. I would prefer that any Download <!--more-->ing be my choice not yours.<br />
<br />
ListerMint<!--content-->ListerMint is correct and most people including myself would never come back...<br />
<br />
however, there is also a good thing such as Download <!--more-->.com and how they have their automatic Download <!--more-->s set up...<br />
<br />
you could use server code to do it ( so i have heard but never tried ) and i am sure that there are a few ways to do it with light javascript as well... but bare in mind that the user does not have to ever accept a Download <!--more--> if they do not wish to thus if they always get asked to downlaod something that they dont want then they'll get upset and never visit back again...<!--content--><p>Right click the <a href=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"/path/filename.doc" title="Right click the link and choose'Save file as..' from the options">document</a> link and choose "Save file as.." from the options.</p><!--content-->giz's example is right on target for best website building, megastever, coding your files in this manner would best allow the visitor to enjoy your site instead of getting irritated at it...<!--content-->eh im against conformity, i like Fullpage websites and stuff that most people hate!<br />
<br />
<body onLoad="window.open('link.zip')"><br />
<br />
works i think;)<!--content-->

Back