CMS or Framework?

HighS

I'm looking to build a online store. However, the first question, past the idea of the store, is the platform. I've previously worked with Java and PHP and am quite comfortable with PHP. So my first considerations were Drupal or maybe CodeIgniter (which I have heard lots of good things about)On discussions with friends, they suggested Django. But I have no experience with Python or Django.So my question is, is CI better or Drupal? And further, if not either of them, is Django better in terms of ease of development and extensibility?Request you to not make this a php vs python battle as I'm looking for advice here. ThanksEdit: More information about the project:The Project is intended to create a web-store for certain products which aren't currently sold online. The store will have high-resolution images of the products and other associated details. A few other special features related to the products will be added on in time so they aren't that important.Another clarification: I understand that Drupal is a CMS and not a framework per so. The only reason I compared it to CI was due to the base platform - php. Perhaps the better comparison would have been Joomla vs Django (but I'm not sure as I do not know enough about either, yet)

Back