Client Login To Self-manage Email

liunx

A client has a large number of email addresses, and would like to be able to add or remove addresses themselves.<br /><br />I thought I saw a script that used PHP to hide the password, and allow them to login with a hardwired password directly to the email configuration screen in CPanel. If there was such a script, I can't find it now.<br /><br />They can't have access to anything beyond the email section.<br /><br />Anyone doing anything like this? Does a script already exist? Is there another solution (something in CPanel?)<br /><br />Mark<!--content-->
If they need to add e-mail accounts themselfs,<br />they need cpanel.<br />If you are a reseller, <br />you can modify their account to use x-mail theme for their cpanel. It only has e-mail<br /><br />If you need to do something for them using a normal cpanel<br />just modify account and change their cpanel back to normal,<br />do whatever, and change their cpanel back.<!--content-->
Or, to make it even more restrictive, use Feature Manager in WHM and remove everything except "Add/Remove Email Accounts".<br /><br />This way, that will be the only option in cpanel for them to choose from.<!--content-->

Back