classic asp page does not works properly on IE9

axxl

I have an old popup page in an iframe wrote in classic asp that run fine in IE8 but does not in IE9.It produce a long task and i show a wait message and a gif with a response.flush and after elaboration they turn respectively in success text and a anchor to download the produced file. This is done calling a script thru response.write in this way aftyer the elaboration end\[code\]Response.Write "<script language=Javascript>" Response.Write "afterExp();"Response.Write "</SCRIPT>"\[/code\]the afterExp funct do this\[code\]function afterExp() {var f= document.getElementById("TDtxt");var a= "Esportazione Terminata";f.innerText = af= document.getElementById("TDimg");a="<A id='A1' target='_blank' href='http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13702161/<%=sURL %>'>Apri File</A>"f.innerHTML = af.align="right"sdone="ok"}\[/code\]but now this is not refreshed and the page remains on the wait gif. The task ends anyway, i can see the file in the download folder. ive investigate also iIS 7.5 issues but seems all fine. I think is an IE9 issue.please help

Back