Classic ASP: Multiple ASPSESSIONID in cookies

Xjfhajxtlfdjf

I have a problem with a classic asp page and I just cannot solve it since 3 days.The page is working with Sessions - sometimes it happens that the ASPSESSIONID cookie is set twice in the Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_COOKIE"). This causes the ASP-Page to jump between the two Sessions when the page is refreshed. I have written an Test page which outputs the current SessionId, the Server Software and the HTTP_COOKIE value.Sample Output:Session ID: 308542840Session Timeout: 20 minutesServer Software: Microsoft-IIS/6.0HTTP_COOKIE: ASPSESSIONIDQCBATRAD=MBHHDGCBGGBJBMAEGLDAJLGF; ASPSESSIONIDQCCDTTCB=PGHPDGCBPLKALGGKIPOFIGDM Why are the two ASPSESSIONIDs? When I refresh the page then it randomly outputs one of the two SessionIds.This error often occurs in ie8 and ie9.Just do the following to recreate the Problem:[*]Completely close IE9 or IE8[*]Start IE8 or IE9 and open http://www.pfiffikus.at/pfiffikus/tests/[*]Immediatly after the page is loaded refresh the page mutiple timesIf you repeat this steps then randomly (not always) the HTTP_COOKIE is populated with two different ASPSESSIONIDs.The Test page is only outputing the mentiod values, nothing else is happening in the source code.How can i avoid multiple ASPSESSIONIds?Thanks for any help!

Back