Classic ASP Error: Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

qwerty1

I have cruised and implemented code from some of the other responses to this question, but I'm still having no luck. I am still getting the error.\[code\] If ((bReport And bIsDate And CheckPermissions("lotsales")) Or Request.QueryString("report")) Then OpenDB Dim oRs, sSQL, sSQL2, iCancellations, iSales, sDate, sInitDate, sEndDate, iPhaseID, iPhaseNumber, rowCount sInitDate = Request("startDate") sEndDate = Request("endDate") sSQL = "sp_get_lot_sales_test '" & sInitDate & "', '" & sEndDate & "', " & sPhase & ", '" & sReportView & "'" 'response.write vbNewLine & "<!-- sql: " & sSQL & "-->" & vbNewLine 'response.write sSQL 'response.Flush Set oRs = ExecuteCommand(sSQL,1) End If\[/code\]And then here is where the error occurs - \[code\]If (oRs.EOF) Then <-- fails here Response.Write("<TR><TD ALIGN=""center"">There is no data to report on!</TD></TR>") Else Do While Not oRs.EOF\[/code\]As a last resort I am going to go back to the stored procedure and deconstruct it to make sure all is well there. Does anyone have any insight as to why I might be getting the error? I am not issuing a close anywhere.

Back