checking condition xslt

vasiyet

With the previous post.here is the linkPrevious QuestionAgain Small Update in input xml the other validation are all same. Here only the chapter (element) is changing instead of chapter i will have numbers\[code\]<tutorial><lessons> <lesson> 12000 Bat 20 </lesson> <lesson> 15000 Pen Ball 10~ </lesson> <lesson> 14000 Book </lesson> <lesson> note lesson </lesson></lessons><lessons1> <lesson> 24000 Pencil 10 </lesson> <lesson> description page </lesson> <lesson> 8000 Car Tank 25 </lesson></lessons1>\[/code\]In the previous question we have Chapter was the first node (chapter Bat 20) but here I have 12000 bat 20Desire output for the above input is\[code\]<Geography><historical> <social> <toc1> <toc> <chapter>12000</chapter> <unit>Bat</unit> <pages>20</pages> </toc> <toc> <chapter>15000</chapter> <unit>Pen Ball</unit> <pages>10</pages> </toc> <toc> <chapter>14000</chapter> <unit>Book</unit> <pages>10</pages> </toc> <toc> <sample> <original>note lesson</original> </sample> </toc> </toc1> <toc2> <toc> <chapter>24000</chapter> <unit>Pencil</unit> <pages>10</pages> </toc> <toc> <sample> <original>description page</original> </sample> </toc> <toc> <chapter>8000</chapter> <unit>Car Tank</unit> <pages>25</pages> </toc> </toc2> </social>\[/code\]@Dimitre & @Tomalak From next time i will write fully prepared question and definitely i will post it with the solution what i have, now i am started learning little faster(XSLT) with this below output and previous output. Please guide me here Thanks in advanceKarthic

Back