Changing the way the data is shown in Highcharts

Aesrgos_ie

I have a little problem, I have a pie chart generated by highcharts - and it represents the data in percentage. So for example if I have two values 2 and 3, it will show on the chart drawn 40% and 60%. Instead of showing the data in pecentage I actually want to display those numbers on the chart drawn: 2 and 3. Anyone knows what would I have to change to display numbers and not percentage? Thanks!\[code\]chart: { renderTo: 'sunshine', plotBackgroundColor: null, plotBorderWidth: null, plotShadow: false }, title: { text: 'Browser market shares at a specific website, 2010' }, tooltip: { pointFormat: '{series.name}: <b>{point.percentage}%</b>', percentageDecimals: 1 }, plotOptions: { pie: { allowPointSelect: true, cursor: 'pointer', dataLabels: { enabled: true, color: '#000000', connectorColor: '#000000', formatter: function() { return '<b>'+ this.point.name +'</b>: '+ this.percentage +' %'; } } } }, series: [ { type: 'pie', name: 'Browser share', data: [ ['Jan', 2], ['Feb', 3], ] }] });\[/code\]