Change or rearrange Magento Login and Log Out (top links) position using local.xml

DeukuLi-Mut

I'd like to rearrange my top links using \[code\]local.xml\[/code\]--specifically the login/log out links. Is this possible without removing the links then re-adding them and modifying their position tags?Currently (and by default) Log In and Log Out are set to position 100 in \[code\]customer.xml\[/code\]:\[code\]<customer_logged_in> <reference name="top.links"> <action method="addLink" translate="label title" module="customer"> <label>Log Out</label> <url helper="customer/getLogoutUrl"/> <title>Log Out</title> <prepare/> <urlParams/> <position>100</position> </action> </reference></customer_logged_in><customer_logged_out> <reference name="top.links"> <action method="addLink" translate="label title" module="customer"> <label>Log In</label> <url helper="customer/getLoginUrl"/> <title>Log In</title> <prepare/> <urlParams/> <position>100</position> </action> </reference></customer_logged_out>\[/code\]I would like them both at position 1 (via \[code\]local.xml\[/code\]).I am aware of the \[code\]setAttribute\[/code\] action method but I am unsure how to use it in this case.

Back